Super Tax Day is Entergy’s kickoff event to the tax preparation season. Qualified customers who agree to save part of their total refund at Super Tax Day events will have an opportunity to win up to $50 in cash through a scratch-off card promotion and will be entered in other drawings including a $10,000 grand prize from the national Save Your Refund program. Upcoming Super Tax Day events include:
- Saturday, Feb. 8, Xavier University, 7910 Stroelitz St., New Orleans, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 15, Goodwood Main Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, Delgado Community College, 615 City Park Ave., New Orleans, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Additional Super Tax Day events are scheduled throughout the state. A list of additional Entergy-sponsored events can be found by visiting https://eitclocations.com/. Federal tax returns must be filed by April 15.
At local VITA sites, IRS-certified volunteers from Entergy’s Louisiana utilities and community partners also will help determine if the taxpayers are eligible to claim federal Earned Income Tax Credits.
What To Bring:
- Valid photo ID for you and your spouse if filing jointly.
- Income documents including W-2s and 1099s.
- Social Security cards for everyone claimed.
- Previous tax returns (if any).
- Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, Form 1095-A.
- For direct deposit: checking and savings account numbers (cancelled or voided check)