Zachary Library is partnering with Fits Sew Perfect Now Sewing & Alterations to bring you free sewing classes!
- No sewing knowledge required.
- Students will make a simple dog bed to be donated to Zachary's dog
foster organization, Must Luv Dogs Rescue.
- Discussion and demonstration on basic sewing topics such as threading needles, hand sewing, sewing on buttons, threading a sewing machine, use of a sewing machine, types of stitches.
- Students do not have to own a sewing machine or sewing tools to take this class. Sewing machines and tools will be available but students are welcome to bring their own
- Community service hours are available to participants for school
Classes are limited to 4 students to allow the instructor to give the attention needed in order to learn such a hands-on skill. To register, call the Zachary Library at (225) 658-1850. For more information about the class, call (318) 452-5106.
Event Type(s): Arts/ Crafts, Entertainment/ Recreation
Age Group(s): 20somethings, Adults, Young Adult (Teens)